Project: Exchange Station
Address: Tithebarn Street, Liverpool
Sheridan Lifts Limited were awarded the contract to modernise six passenger lifts in the three central cores of the Exchange Station building.
The project consisted of the internal and external modernisation of all six lifts as detailed:
- Replacement of car and landing doors for modern fire rated entrances clad in stainless steel.
- Internal re fit of the lift cars incorporating the requirements of DDA, reflecting low iron glass wall panels, low energy LED lighting and high quality non slip flooring
- Installation of new car and landing high definition TFT display units including bespoke graphics
- Replacement of evacuation intercom systems.
- Replacement of main hoisting units with modern closed loop flux vector drives.
Sheridan Lifts played in integral part of the design process working closely with the architects BDP, providing the client with high quality bespoke indicator units mirroring the design central to the whole project.
This process included in depth design meetings and the provision of detailed drawings to ensure complete compliance to the projects requirements.
Sheridan Lifts Limited are delighted to be part of the team supporting BDP and congratulate them on being awarded the British Council for Offices “fit out of workplace” North of England, North Wales & Northern Ireland.