Due to continued expansion, Sheridan Lifts Services are looking to recruit an experienced service &
callout engineer to cover the North West. You must have an NVQ level 3 as a
minimum however “time served” will be considered.
Working for the largest independent Lift business’ in the UK, as a lift engineer, providing a high level
support to all different types of service users.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Servicing a variety of lifts including passenger, platform & goods lifts.
- Callout & breakdown attendances.
- Minor repairs & Surveys.
- The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate experience working on “Kleeman Lifts”, however
- experience with a wide range of OEMs is essential.
- Salary is expected to be between £35 – £40k per annum (dependant on experience).
- 22 days paid holiday (increasing by 1 day per annum, capped at 3 year).
- OTE up to an additional £10k on top of basic salary in overtime (dependant on demand).
- A fully expensed company vehicle (during working hours only).
- Route ownership (with some flexibility to cover other areas when the need arises).
Experience and expectation requirements:
- A minimum of 5 years Lift maintenance experience.
- Fluent in the English Language.
- Full UK Driving License.
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
In the first instance and to obtain further information on the role in question
please contact our Service Director Chris Chadwick.