Top of the range lift engineers
As you’re probably fully aware of, any person or business that owns a building that has a lift present, will know that it will need some lift maintenance and servicing as the safety of the passenger comes first. The challenging part though is finding a reliable lift maintenance company that has an excellent and reliable team of lift engineers. How do you know if they’re a good company? How do you spot the cowboys from the professionals? Lucky for us, we’re the professionals and our lift engineers certainly aren’t cowboys. Our client base has grown from recommendations and from having a sustainable reputation.
Lifts should be serviced regularly and should be part of your maintenance contract. Our lift engineers will complete a full analysis of the servicing and or investigate the problem (if there is one). There are various components in a lift that would need servicing, some that are less obvious to the human eye! It’s not just make the sure the lift moves in the correct direction (although this is of top importance). The other aspects include:
- Testing the alarm (which are engineers do on a day to day basis)
- Ensuring the phone line works (so we can communicate with the trapped passengers)
- Making sure that all the safety functions are in working order
- The doors open and close smoothly
- Of course, making sure the lift is functioning properly
- Last but not least, polishing the Sheridan Lift logo!
Our lift engineers take great care in servicing and maintaining a lift. They are more passionate about lift engineering than Wayne Rooney is about football!