Commercial and domestic properties across the UK have benefitted from the installation of a platform lift. The range of platform lifts is highly extensive, offering complete customisation to suit your specifications.
Our innovative SL7000 platform lifts are reliable systems that require little maintenance in order to increase accessibility in a convenient and effective way. Thanks to their sleek and ergonomic designs, our platform lifts take up less space than a regular lift system; so, if you’re short of space, or a lift is too expensive an option for your budget, a platform lift could provide a perfect solution.
Our lifts are made in the Sweden and comply with the Machine Directive and M-Building regulations. Using the ultra-reliable and low-maintenance, self-sustained nut and screw drive with emergency battery backup, the SL7000 can be specified with up to 6 stops and lifting height of 13m.
Sites that aren’t suitable for a full lift system can have a platform lift installed thanks to the modular design of the SL7000 which allows the lifts to be configured with a wide range of enclosures and door configurations.
The systems can be fully customisable in terms of colours and enclosure options, including half-height gates, fully glazed or external packages to ensure the SL7000 system will be completely discreet and blended seamlessly with the aesthetic of your building. With platform illumination and emergency lowering, the SL7000 platform lifts provide a worry-free solution to all your access requirements.
Platform Lift Installation
Here at Sheridan Lifts, we pride ourselves on our efficient installation process to run as smoothly and unobtrusively as possible. Our dedicated team of service lift engineers guarantee a quick and highly professional service, ensuring that any disruption and costly downtime to your business is kept to an absolute minimum.
Specifications and Features
Platform Lift Specifications
|Height||Up to 13 meters|
|Number of stops||Up to 6|
|Rated Load||250kg – 500kg|
|Platform Size||900 x 1040mm – 1100 x 1580mm|
|Pit Depth||50mm or 50mm ramp|
|Power||1 Phase, 230V, 20A (standard)
*3 Phase, 400V, 20A (500kg)
|Lifting Mechanism||Self sustained nut and screw|
Platform Lift Features
Standard platform lift features
- 12 Month parts warranty
- Platform controlled hold to run button
- Soft start
- Compliant with EU Standard EN81-41
- Compliant with EU Machinery directive 2006/42/EC
- A20 GL Full glass vision panel swing door Door
- Aluminium platform handrail & door handle
- Tactile buttons
- Half height console
- Landing call station
- Alarm button
- Vinyl flooring
- Fluorescent shaft lighting
- Cladding on three sides in a white vinyl coated double skinned steel panel filled with EPS polystyrene
Additional platform lift features
- E160 Fire and smoke proof doors complaint to the lift directive 96/16/EC+EN81-58
- Automatic powered doors
- Ramp in the lift pit
- School key-locking
- Stainless steel grab rail and door handles
- Autodialer on platform
- Voice synthesiser with directional indication on platform
- 736MN High glass shaft panels
- Shaft powder coated to an optional RAL colour
- Door powder coated to an optional RAL colour
- Cladding on outside of machine side (required if not flush against a side wall)
- L-bracket to fix to upper level threshold (required if not flush against a side wall)
If you’re looking for a new platform lift or would like to hear more about our platform lifts then take a look around our website or contact us here at Sheridan Lifts.