Sheridan Lifts is a Specialist Lift Company based in Manchester. With over 40 years experience, we are a well-established and reputable company offering services nationwide.
Sheridan Lifts are looking for an experienced individual with the skill set to support and develop the day-to-day sales process within our New Lifts Sales department. The individual must be efficient organised and motivated to form part of an established sales team.
Working for the largest independent lift business’ in the UK, providing a whole host of vertical transport solutions to construction and end-users.
The New Lift Sales department focuses on Architects, Engineers, Construction companies and developers to provide solutions for their projects.
The Estimating Administrator will be responsible for ensuring all quotations are processed, priced, and submitted to sales effectively and efficiently. The Estimating Administrator will work closely with the Director of Sales & Business Development to create a structured plan where a schedule is adhered to. This will include ensuring quotes are completed by return deadlines, and all calendar appointments are up to date and attended. The Estimating Administrator will be responsible for promoting a fantastic level of service to all our current key customers and potential new customers.
- Processing new enquiries by logging them onto our system.
- Downloading and saving tender information into the project file.
- Collating the relevant tender information for the salesperson.
- Requesting any further information from the client if it’s needed.
- Ensuring all quotations are complete and returned via set deadlines.
- Working closely with external suppliers to ensure quotations are being received back within a good time frame.
- Preparing and sending quotations for the department.
- Setting up new awarded projects onto the SLL projects system.
- Entering specific project details.
- Preparation of costing sheets using the costing matrixes provided.
- Preparation of quotations using quoting templates.
- Compiling information and submitting pre-qualification questionnaires.
- Compiling information and submitting health and safety accreditation questionnaires.
- General administrative support to the sales team when necessary.
- Answering and distributing overflow telephone calls and providing telephone cover when required.
- Sending out Mailshots to existing and potential new clients.
- Working on web Databases to try and secure new projects to quote.
Supplementary to the role:
- Scheduling the Sales Directors’ workload and calendar invites.
- Scheduling internal meetings with the Sales Team
- Co-ordinating The Sales Teams reports ahead of monthly meetings
- Reviewing the sales team trackers and ensure up to date
Experience & Requirements
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Good verbal and written skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Calm under pressure and able to work to deadlines
- Evidence of a good work ethic and reliability.
- Able to adapt and work on multiple projects/tasks at any given time.
- Experience with scheduling appointments and meetings.
- Able to prioritise own workload to ensure the New Lift Sales processes are being followed.
- Knowledge and understanding of the technical aspects of Microsoft Office, Teams, and previous use of CRM systems.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a team member