Sheridan Lifts are looking for an experienced individual with the skill set to support and develop the day-to-day sales process within our New Lifts Sales department. The individual must be efficient, organised and motivated to form part of an established sales team.
Working for the largest independent Lift business’ in the UK, providing a whole host of vertical transport solutions to construction and end users. The departments focus on Architects, Engineers, Construction Companies, and developers to provide solutions for their projects.
The Sales Co-Ordinator will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure the day to day running of the Sales Department runs with efficiency and effectiveness. The Sales Co-Ordinator will work closely with the Sales Director & the Sales Office Manager to Co-Ordinate the full end to end process of receiving an enquiry to book on a successful order. The Sales Co-Ordinator
will carry out a variety of administrative and organisational tasks.
The successful Sales Co-Ordinator will be an energetic professional who can effectively carry out a variety of different tasks pro-actively. The Sales Co-Ordinator will have experience in handling a wide range of duties whilst also supporting the Sales Director.
The Sales Co-Ordinator must be well organized, flexible and be able to work independently with little or no supervision. The Sales Co-Ordinator should enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
– Logging all New Lift Sale Enquiries & Additional Bidders
– Support the estimating department Costing and Quotations
– Managing customer enquiries and supporting the development of them to new accounts
– Working with the Estimating team to keep supply chain and material costs up to date.
– Liaising with supply chain and clients to ensure an excellent all-round service is offered
– Assisting the sales managers with administrative tasks.
– Organise and schedule meetings and appointments
– Coordinate with IT department on all new and existing sales staff equipment
– Ability to create PowerPoint slides and making presentations
Assistance to the Sales Director
– Providing a daily schedule of tasks to be completed by the Sales Director Whilst Managing his ‘
schedules, calendars, and appointments
– Working closely with the Sales Director to promote a good level of service to all our potential and
– Ensuring all sales trackers are up to date on monthly intervals including updating master
– Co-ordinating sales forecast information
– Reviewing Sales Booking packs, in preparation for handover.
– Collating Employee expenses for approval of the Sales Director
– Monitor tasks and assignments to subordinates and their performance
– Participating in online and in house Meetings taking minutes and collating actions
– Work with HR to maintain office policies as necessary and new starters within the department are
– Taking on additional responsibilities as requested by the sales director to support development.
General Office Duties
– Greeting Visitors to the building
– Taking overflow calls from reception and distributing to the relevant person/department.
– Ensuring all parcels are collected, stored and distributed to the correct personal
– Managing the Meeting room calendar ensuring all requests are handled efficiently
– Ensuring the Meeting room is also kept to a well presentable standard, cleaning, tidying and
ensuring adequate facilities are available before, during and after meetings.
– Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
– Taking pride in the office environment monitoring its presentation and cleanliness
Experience & Requirements
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Good verbal and written skills
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- We are looking for someone upbeat and organised
- Tenacity for high standard of customer service, a complete understanding of customer needs in
line with the with our company offering and products.
- A good knowledge and understanding of the technical aspects of Microsoft Office and associated
systems, including CRM.
- Demonstration of the energy, ability and commitment demanded by this role.
- Attention to detail
- Calm under pressure
- Evidence of a good work ethic and reliability.
- Confident personality